Daily Living Under Tyranny – Fight back
- 5 Ways to Shop Mask Free, What to do when you’ve been discriminated against, Many more useful documents – https://www.thehealthyamerican.org/documents
- Help for Citizens in Ohio – https://www.freeohionow.com/help-for-citizens
- Help for Businesses in Ohio – https://www.freeohionow.com/help-for-businesses
- Treatments for virus; Fight medical discrimination, vaccines, masks, lockdowns – https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com
You can be an ENGAGED CITIZEN
There is no shortage of action that needs to be taken to get our local, state and national governments back to their Constitutional foundations. TEA members and friends strive to stay engaged on all these levels. Here are some suggestions of things you can do.
- Attend your city council or township trustee meeting regularly. Take notes.
- Attend your local school board meeting. Take notes.
- Attend the Lorain County Commissioners’ meetings regularly. They are virtual until further notice. Take notes. Write a brief report and send to us and we can publish it on this website.
- Contact (phone, email, letter, in person) your elected officials. Click for Lorain County representatives at each level.
- Choose an issue to focus on. Educate yourself on the issue. Educate your elected officials on the issue. Educate your neighbors on the issue. See #6.
- TAKE ACTION: Write a letter to officials, to the newspaper. Speak at the public meetings. Meet with likewise concerned citizens to develop ideas and chose action to take to fix problems.
- TAKE ACTION: Stop wearing masks. Inform yourself, citizens and business owners about how to stand up for your rights to breathe air. Go to Free Ohio Now dot com for several documents that you can read, print and share.