2018 TEA General Meetings
- When: 2nd Saturday monthly
- Time: 8:30 am Coffee & Refreshments, 9:00 to 10:30 am Program
- Where: Mainstreet Community Center, 255 Park Avenue, Amherst, OH (MAP)
- Join our email list to get notification of monthly meetings: CLICK HERE
- See Upcoming Events listed in column to the right. You’ll find the details of the upcoming meetings; guest speakers, topics, projects.
TEA Leader Meetings
- TEA has a Leader Committee that makes plans for the organization.
- When: Meetings are held monthly on various dates.
- Where: Lorain County Community College, 1005 N. Abbe Rd., Elyria, OH
- Officers are elected every other year in January the odd-numbered years. Term length: 2 years
- Officers: Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer
- There is a chairman for each of the standing committees: Membership, Marketing, Education, Meetings, Precinct. Committee chairmen are appointed by the elected officers and are voting members of the Leader Committee.
- Adhoc Committees: Fundraising, Screening/Recruitment (of candidates for elected office)
- Contact Kirsten at 440-201-2306 (text or call) to find out about the next meeting.
- TEA plans and hosts special events from time to time. See the calendar for upcoming special events.
- We encourage our members and the public at large to attend events held by other organizations as well.
- We encourage all our members and the public at large to attend their local government meetings. These would be meetings of city councils, township trustees, school boards, zoning commissions, planning commissions, and others.
- We encourage our members and the public at large to attend the Lorain County Commissioner meetings. When: Weekly on Wednesday mornings at 9:30 am, Where: County Adminstration Building, 4th Floor Conference Room, 226 Middle Avenue, Elyria, Ohio.